Terms & Conditions
Effective date: March 28, 2023
SurfaceCycle and it’s subsidiary businesses, (“us”, “we”, or “our”) operate the following websites (the “Service”, “Services”, “Website”, or “Websites”):
- Alpha Milling, located at https://alphamilling.com;
- Coughlin Company, located at https://coughlincompany.com/;
- Delta Contracting, Inc., located at https://www.deltacontractinginc.com/;
- Donegal Construction Corporation, located at http://donegalconstruction.com/;
- Midstate Reclamation & Trucking, located at https://midstatecompanies.com/;
- Performance Equipment Service, located at https://www.performanceequipmentservice.com/;
- SurfaceCylce, located at https://www.surface-cycle.com/.
These terms and conditions outline the rules and regulations for the use of the Service. By accessing the Service, we assume you accept these terms and conditions. Do not continue to use the Service if you do not agree to take all the terms and conditions stated on this page.
The following terminology applies to these Terms and Conditions, Privacy Statement and Disclaimer Notice and all Agreements: “Client”, “You” and “Your” refers to you, the person log on this Service and compliant to the Company’s terms and conditions. “The Company”, “Ourselves”, “We”, “Our” and “Us”, refers to our Company and/or our subsidiary businesses. “Party”, “Parties”, or “Us”, refers to both the Client and ourselves. All terms refer to the offer, acceptance, and consideration of payment necessary to undertake the process of our assistance to the Client in the most appropriate manner for the express purpose of meeting the Client’s needs in respect of provision of the Company’s stated services, in accordance with and subject to, prevailing law of the USA. Any use of the above terminology or other words in the singular, plural, capitalization and/or he/she or they, are taken as interchangeable and therefore as referring to same.
Unless otherwise stated, we and/or its licensors own the intellectual property rights for all material on the Service. All intellectual property rights are reserved. You may access this from the Service for your own personal use subjected to restrictions set in these terms and conditions.
You must not:
- Republish material from the Service
- Sell, rent or sub-license material from the Service
- Reproduce, duplicate, or copy material from the Service
- Redistribute content from the Service
Hyperlinking To Our Content
The following organizations may link to our Websites without prior written approval:
- Government agencies;
- Search engines;
- News organizations;
Online directory distributors may link to our Websites in the same manner as they hyperlink to the Websites of other listed businesses; and System wide Accredited Businesses except soliciting non-profit organizations, charity shopping malls, and charity fundraising groups which may not hyperlink to our Websites.
These organizations may link to our home pages, to publications or to other Website information so long as the link: (a) is not in any way deceptive; (b) does not falsely imply sponsorship, endorsement or approval of the linking party and its products and/or services; and (c) fits within the context of the linking party’s site.
We may consider and approve other link requests from the following types of organizations:
- commonly known consumer and/or business information sources;
- dot.com community sites;
- associations or other groups representing charities;
- online directory distributors;
- internet portals;
- accounting, law, and consulting firms; and
- educational institutions and trade associations.
We will approve link requests from these organizations if we decide that: (a) the link would not make us look unfavorably to ourselves or to our accredited businesses; (b) the organization does not have any negative records with us; (c) the benefit to us from the visibility of the hyperlink compensates the absence of us; and (d) the link is in the context of general resource information.
These organizations may link to our home pages so long as the link: (a) is not in any way deceptive; (b) does not falsely imply sponsorship, endorsement or approval of the linking party and its products or services; and (c) fits within the context of the linking party’s site.
If you are one of the organizations listed in paragraph 2 above and are interested in linking to our website, you must inform us. Please include your name, your organization name, contact information as well as the URL of your site, a list of any URLs from which you intend to link to our Websites, and a list of the URLs on our sites to which you would like to link. Wait 2-3 weeks for a response.
Approved organizations may hyperlink to our Websites as follows:
- By use of our corporate name or subsidiary business name; or
- By use of the uniform resource locator being linked to; or
- By use of any other description of our Websites being linked to that makes sense within the context and format of content on the linking party’s site.
- No use of the SurfaceCycle logo or logos of it’s subsidiary companies or other artwork will be allowed for linking absent a trademark license agreement.
Without prior approval and written permission, you may not create frames around our Webpages that alter in any way the visual presentation or appearance of our Websites.
We shall not be held responsible for any content that appears on your Website. You agree to protect and defend us against all claims that is rising on your Website. No link(s) should appear on any Website that may be interpreted as libelous, obscene or criminal, or which infringes, otherwise violates, or advocates the infringement or other violation of, any third-party rights.
Reservation Of Rights
We reserve the right to request that you remove all links or any particular link to our Websites. You approve to immediately remove all links to our Websites upon request. We also reserve the right to amend these terms and conditions and it’s linking policy at any time. By continuously linking to our Websites, you agree to be bound to and follow these linking terms and conditions.
Removal Of Links From Our Websites
If you find any link on our Websites that is offensive for any reason, you are free to contact and inform us any moment. We will consider requests to remove links but we are not obligated to or so or to respond to you directly.
We do not ensure that the information on our Websites is correct, we do not warrant its completeness or accuracy; nor do we promise to ensure that the Websites remain available or that the material on the Websites is kept up to date.
To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, we exclude all representations, warranties and conditions relating to our website and the use of our Websites. Nothing in this disclaimer will:
- limit or exclude our or your liability for death or personal injury;
- limit or exclude our or your liability for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation;
- limit any of our or your liabilities in any way that is not permitted under applicable law; or
- exclude any of our or your liabilities that may not be excluded under applicable law.
The limitations and prohibitions of liability set in this Section and elsewhere in this disclaimer: (a) are subject to the preceding paragraph; and (b) govern all liabilities arising under the disclaimer, including liabilities arising in contract, in tort and for breach of statutory duty.
As long as the Websites and the information and services on the Websites are provided free of charge, we will not be liable for any loss or damage of any nature.